Tlholego awakens possibilities for everyone – whether you live, work and earn here, volunteer, overnight, learn something new, enjoy organic herbal and healing products, experience something life changing or simply connect with her people…
Living as part of the community means living in tune with nature, low carbon lifestyles, cross-cultural integration, sharing village infrastructure, continuous learning and skills development.
How you can get involved:
- Invest – Make a straight investment and own a piece of the beautiful 150 hectares of land and if you’d like, make it your home and live here full- or part- time.
- Live – Rent a place to live, live in community and contribute your energy, skills and time, learning in the process.
- Become a friend – Be part of our global village as a friend, supporter or interested party and get involved as much or as little as you wish.
- Donate – to further support the growth of Tlholego and farming and gardening communities in South Africa please donate. Your donation will be used to build capacity, provide training and mentorship to community members, sponsor emerging community and youth leaders and develop farming and gardening enterprises through Tlholego. While the aim is to make the community self-sustaining over the long term, in the short term support is needed. Donations are tax deductible and earn BEE points!
- Volunteer / Intern – join our community temporarily to make a contribution and to learn, grow and have fun in the process. Or do a learnership – enroll in one of our education / training courses that give you knowledge and practical, real life experience of living in community, in the following streams – farming and gardening, natural building, water stewardship, sanitation, climate adaption and integrated development. Tlholego Volunteer Opportunities
Please contact Stephne Fain at email@example.com for more information on any of the above opportunities to get involved.